How we are run
Our formal governing board is made up of several commissioners and includes a Chairman.
Commissioners are appointed by Communities and Local Government (CLG), following consultation with key stakeholders.
In 2015 the Board will meet once in March. It is responsible for:
- setting our values, standards, strategy, and objectives
- determining our budget and for the way we carry out our functions
- monitoring the Commission’s performance
- accountability for the Commission’s work
- ensuring that we act within our statutory remits